5 Steps To Make $10K Per Month Even If You’re Just Starting Out
Check out this 14-minute video blog that I just recorded for you on how you can take your coaching business to 10k per month even if you’re just starting out.
Look I know you may be thinking, “Not another 5 secrets to becoming a millionaire” piece.
I can tell you now I am not about that as a matter of fact my stuff is quite simple in theory.
But in terms of implementing it sometimes, it can be a little tricky.
However, if you stick with me throughout this video I am sure you’ll gain a heap out of it.
Below is a summary of the 5 steps I covered:
1. Raise your deserve level
As coaches, we shouldn’t be asking ourselves “Am I too expensive for my clients?”
We need to change that question to, “How expensive is it for my clients not to hire me?”
If we ask for answers to these questions you’ll start to find that you’re actually worth a lot more than you originally thought.
2. Dissolve the fear of rejection
It’s critical you get past the fear of rejection so that you aren’t pinned back when you are making your sales calls, recording videos or networking with people.
Nobody likes rejection, but I have found this question to be super helpful in moving past it “How is rejection going to help me grow in 2018?”
Don’t stop asking it until you come up with answers.
3. Book Podcast/Speaking Opportunities
If you want to be perceived as an authority even if you’ve just started out and haven’t got any clients yet.
The easiest way is to be interviewed by someone or speak on stage for free. People like experts who are offering value, but they RESPECT experts who are offering groups of people value.
4. Master Your First Call
I’d pick the phone over a webinar or speaking gig any day if I had to sell my program. Why?
Well, I can increase cashflow yesterday using the phone.
Master your ability to book free sessions but doing one of the following calls.
Warm Call (calling people who are interested)
Referral Call (calling friends or clients to ask for a referral)
Re-engagement Call (call database and offer free sessions)
5. High Converting Strategy Session
Nobody wants to hop on a sales call but they do want to go to a value based session where they may learn something new.
In your free strategy session, you have one objective. Stretch the distance in the prospect’s mind between their problem and their goal.
By doing this your prospect will start to see that they have a bit of a journey to go and therefore will need to hire you in order to get there.
That’s a wrap!
P.S. Whenever you’re ready here are 4 ways I can help you close more sales on the phone
- Grab a free copy of my objection handling checklist
It’s 5 steps to help you close sales on 75% of your calls through handling any objection in under 3 minutes! ==> Download Here
- Join the Private Free Facebook Group and connect with other business owners
It’s our new Facebook community where business owners learn and brainstorm on how to make more money in much less time==> Join Here
- Join Our Implementation Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new closers case study group at the end of this month….stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on closing more deals and doing it in less time……..just post in the comments “Case Study” and we’ll get you the details.
- Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to get our team to directly close sales for your business….just post a message below this blog and put “Private” in the comments section… I’ll get you all the details!
- EP 19 – How To Hit Sales Targets Every Month
- How To Land Your Dream Job
- How To Avoid Poor Sales Performance?
- EP 15 – 3 Reasons Why Salespeople Should Work Commission Only?
- EP 22 – How To Have A Growth Mindset
- How To Sell At Networking Events
- How To Sell Without Clashing With Your Prospects
- HOW TO BE STRESS FREE?
- EP 11 – Jordan D’Urbano – How To Deal With Doubt & Negativity
- EP 16- The Client Acquisition Method You’re Terrified Of That Generated Over $1,000,000 in Sales in 2 years without spending a Dollar on Marketing- With James Hepburn