EP 250 – Should You Leave Or Stick It Out?
Today, I’m going to be super sharp and to the point.
There are two BAD reasons to leave your current company (i.e. stick it out!)
(1) Your sales stats have slumped and you’re no longer enjoying the hassle
(2) You don’t like your new manager
Here are three GOOD reasons to leave your current sales position:
(1) You have outgrown your current company
(2) Your company isn’t giving you enough qualified leads
(3) Working at your current company is diminishing your quality of life/is preventing you from meeting personal/family obligations.
Watch or listen to today’s content to hear my justification for each of these points!