How To Increase Motivation?
The key to increasing motivation is to actually not focus on increasing motivation.
Its to focus on boosting inspiration.
Many real estate agents actually end up burning themselves out because they are focusing on motivation.
To break it down for you, motivation is defined as “something from outside of you pushing you to achieve an outcome”.
As I’ve learned after many years of studying human behaviour and learning from the world’s best psychological experts, motivation wears the mind and body out after long periods of time.
If you’ve been pushing yourself or firing yourself up to complete certain tasks and have then been getting burnt out……you’ve been motivating yourself.
For example, can’t pay the bills might motivate a real estate agent to make 10 more cold calls per day.
However, if you want to increase your drive and ambition while at work, its time to focus on what we call inspiration.
Inspiration is defined as “something from inside of you pulling you to achieve an outcome”.
In my experience when you’re inspired to work, there’s no need for motivation. Every human being is directed by a set of priorities…Dr. Demartini calls them “values”.
Anytime you follow what is highest on your values, your drive, confidence, resilience and energy raises (inspiration)
Anytime you follow what is lowest on your values, your drive, confidence, resilience and energy lowers…..Here you will be in need of motivation.
For example, being a great father is first on your values, so you make sure you hit targets and earn high commissions in order to spend more time with your kids.
Whatever is highest on your values, is what you love to do!
So exercise for all of you reading this:
Write down what you love doing and what you require no motivation to do
Ask yourself how does this link to my career in sales and real estate
Set a new reason to work hard and watch your drive skyrocket through the roof
Want to become a 6 figure Real Estate Agent? Join our 6 Figure Agent Webinar here- http://bit.ly/2xH6RIB
P.S. Whenever you’re ready here are 4 ways I can help you close more sales on the phone
- Grab a free copy of my objection handling checklist
It’s 5 steps to help you close sales on 75% of your calls through handling any objection in under 3 minutes! ==> Download Here
- Join the Private Free Facebook Group and connect with other business owners
It’s our new Facebook community where business owners learn and brainstorm on how to make more money in much less time==> Join Here
- Join Our Implementation Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new closers case study group at the end of this month….stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on closing more deals and doing it in less time……..just post in the comments “Case Study” and we’ll get you the details.
- Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to get our team to directly close sales for your business….just post a message below this blog and put “Private” in the comments section… I’ll get you all the details!
- EP 14 – Jordan D’Urbano -Why You Shouldn’t Love Your Product? (Key Note)
- How To Be A Natural At Sales?
- Why You May Need An Extra Stage In Your Sales Process?
- Why You’re Feeling Negative?
- How To Be Confident Communicating To Intimidating Prospects
- How To Sell At Networking Events
- How To Make A Cold Call
- What is the fear of sales?
- EP 15 – 3 Reasons Why Salespeople Should Work Commission Only?
- LIVE SALES COACHING SESSION- CLOSING STRATEGIES
- 3 Must Haves To Be Your Own Boss
- HOW TO BE STRESS FREE?
- Struggling To Get Clients? [Read This]
- I Need To Think About It… You Say
- Ep 17- Keynote at Sales For Startups