How To Make A Cold Call
Have you wondered how to make a cold call without overcomplicating it?
I mean not worrying about scripts, not worrying about how good your objection handling techniques are, or how well you build rapport with people.
As a matter of fact, when I stressed about those three things, cold calling was really hard for me. I used to worry about getting rejected and not knowing what to say. I went through that for months when I started in sales until I realized that I only needed two elements to really hit the targets that I wanted to be hitting.
I only needed to offer value and get straight to the point in the time I had with the prospect. Funnily enough, those two things were able to generate hundreds and thousands of dollars of sales.
I want to share this five-step process with you on the video below
- How To Be A Natural At Sales?
- The One Objection Everyone Fails To Handle
- How To Sell At Networking Events
- Why You’re Feeling Negative?
- LIVE SALES COACHING SESSION- CLOSING STRATEGIES
- After 2 Months With No Sales, Phoebe Used “Shadow Based Persuasion” To Make $10k In A Month
- WHY YOU’RE NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE?
- How To Be Confident Communicating To Intimidating Prospects
- Why You May Need An Extra Stage In Your Sales Process?
- How To Handle Sales Objections
- After Trying Various Scripts, Andy Made 4 High Ticket Clients In 1 Week Using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- How Vivi signed 20 clients in 2 weeks after using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- How Ex-Uber Driver Vishan Made 7 High Ticket Sales Using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- How To Avoid Poor Sales Performance?
- HOW TO BE STRESS FREE?