Should you get a 1 on 1 coach?
Just a quick one from me. I had a question mid-week and it was actually someone asking, “Jordan, do you do one on one?” I get a lot of people asking me, “Jordan, do you do one on one? I think I need it now based on where I’m at in my business and I think it would be really beneficial.”
So here’s the thing. Yes, you do need a one on one coach, but you need to master a few things first.
1) You need to know how to listen and take instructions in. Many people like to listen to instructions and then change stuff that their coach gave them. Never do that as you’ll waste your investment.
2) Know how to fix your situation. I coach people in sales and in business. So for me, if I get a student that is wanting me to fix them so that they can make more money and it’s like me saving them, that’s not what I’m about. I’m about empowering that person and helping them implement in a much more powerful way. So second, you can’t expect your coach to change it for you.
3) This is really important, you need to be good at what you’re doing, okay? You might be stuck, you might need growth. But you need to be good and you need to be inspired to get the result.
If you don’t have those three things guys, do not get a one on one coach.
One on one coaches is expensive.
They are great at what they do, but their knowledge is going to be wasted if you can’t implement what they say, if you’re wanting them to save you or if you’re not inspired to get the result, then it’s a waste of time.
The coaching that I’d probably recommend for you is get involved in a mastermind.
I’ve been a part of many masterminds that were really beneficial and it inspired me to start my own 🙂
Jordan “Coach” D’Urbano
P.S. Whenever you’re ready here are 4 ways I can help you close more sales on the phone
- Grab a free copy of my objection handling checklist
It’s 5 steps to help you close sales on 75% of your calls through handling any objection in under 3 minutes! ==> Download Here
- Join the Private Free Facebook Group and connect with other business owners
It’s our new Facebook community where business owners learn and brainstorm on how to make more money in much less time==> Join Here
- Join Our Implementation Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new closers case study group at the end of this month….stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on closing more deals and doing it in less time……..just post in the comments “Case Study” and we’ll get you the details.
- Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to get our team to directly close sales for your business….just post a message below this blog and put “Private” in the comments section… I’ll get you all the details!
- HOW TO BE STRESS FREE?
- Why You’re Not Following Up On Your Goals?
- How To Land Your Dream Job
- How Ex-Uber Driver Vishan Made 7 High Ticket Sales Using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- EP 14 – Jordan D’Urbano -Why You Shouldn’t Love Your Product? (Key Note)
- EP 22 – How To Have A Growth Mindset
- Why You May Need An Extra Stage In Your Sales Process?
- 5 Steps To Make $10K Per Month Even If You’re Just Starting Out
- How To Be A Natural At Sales?
- What is the fear of sales?