Should you get a 1 on 1 coach?
Just a quick one from me. I had a question mid-week and it was actually someone asking, “Jordan, do you do one on one?” I get a lot of people asking me, “Jordan, do you do one on one? I think I need it now based on where I’m at in my business and I think it would be really beneficial.”
So here’s the thing. Yes, you do need a one on one coach, but you need to master a few things first.
1) You need to know how to listen and take instructions in. Many people like to listen to instructions and then change stuff that their coach gave them. Never do that as you’ll waste your investment.
2) Know how to fix your situation. I coach people in sales and in business. So for me, if I get a student that is wanting me to fix them so that they can make more money and it’s like me saving them, that’s not what I’m about. I’m about empowering that person and helping them implement in a much more powerful way. So second, you can’t expect your coach to change it for you.
3) This is really important, you need to be good at what you’re doing, okay? You might be stuck, you might need growth. But you need to be good and you need to be inspired to get the result.
If you don’t have those three things guys, do not get a one on one coach.
One on one coaches is expensive.
They are great at what they do, but their knowledge is going to be wasted if you can’t implement what they say, if you’re wanting them to save you or if you’re not inspired to get the result, then it’s a waste of time.
The coaching that I’d probably recommend for you is get involved in a mastermind.
I’ve been a part of many masterminds that were really beneficial and it inspired me to start my own 🙂
Jordan “Coach” D’Urbano
P.S. Whenever you’re ready here are a few ways that you can work with me and my team
Download “The Objection Advantage™” System To Help You Close Sales At 75% And Above! == Download Here
Join our Shadow Based Persuasion Group to receive daily training videos and tips from myself and coaches just like you ==> Join Here
Work with me and my team privately on growing your coaching business, click here to get in touch and we’ll send you the details.
- 5 Steps To Make $10K Per Month Even If You’re Just Starting Out
- How To Sell Without Clashing With Your Prospects
- Should you get a 1 on 1 coach?
- How To Handle Sales Objections
- How To Increase Motivation?
- Why You’re Feeling Negative?
- After Trying Various Scripts, Andy Made 4 High Ticket Clients In 1 Week Using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- After 2 Months With No Sales, Phoebe Used “Shadow Based Persuasion” To Make $10k In A Month
- How To Be A Natural At Sales?
- How To Avoid Poor Sales Performance?