What is the fear of sales?
Ever felt anxious before cold calling? Did you ever feel this sense of reluctance to pick up the phone?
Well many experts I am sure have been telling you its because you’re introverted or maybe that you’re lazy……
If you’ve been beating yourself because you think you are these labels, I just want to let you know it’s not your fault….
As a matter of fact you’ve been fed the wrong information.
You see when I was fearing picking up the phone or experiencing performance anxiety before a sales meeting.
I quickly discovered that I was both incredibly fearful of getting a no or rejected, but on the other side I was “attached” or you could say “desperate” to get a “Yes!”.
Having been obsessed with thought patterns and beliefs for the majority of my life I decided to follow in the foot steps of what my mentor Dr. Demartini taught me.
He taught me that emotions will always come in pairs (negative & positive feelings), meaning that fear will always be partnered with a positive outcome.
He went on to explain that if you mentally prepare yourself for both positive and negatives outcomes…..fear will dissolve.
If you would like further help to hit your 6 figures in Real Estate, join our 6 Figure Agent Webinar here- http://bit.ly/2xH6RIB
- 3 Must Haves To Be Your Own Boss
- How To Sell Without Clashing With Your Prospects
- Why You’re Feeling Negative?
- How To Sell At Networking Events
- WHY YOU’RE NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE?
- How To Increase Motivation?
- How To Land Your Dream Job
- Why You’re Not Following Up On Your Goals?
- Why You May Need An Extra Stage In Your Sales Process?
- How To Avoid Poor Sales Performance?
- LIVE SALES COACHING SESSION- CLOSING STRATEGIES
- How To Handle Sales Objections
- How To Be Confident Communicating To Intimidating Prospects
- HOW TO BE STRESS FREE?
- How To Be A Natural At Sales?