What is the fear of sales?
Ever felt anxious before cold calling? Did you ever feel this sense of reluctance to pick up the phone?
Well many experts I am sure have been telling you its because you’re introverted or maybe that you’re lazy……
If you’ve been beating yourself because you think you are these labels, I just want to let you know it’s not your fault….
As a matter of fact you’ve been fed the wrong information.
You see when I was fearing picking up the phone or experiencing performance anxiety before a sales meeting.
I quickly discovered that I was both incredibly fearful of getting a no or rejected, but on the other side I was “attached” or you could say “desperate” to get a “Yes!”.
Having been obsessed with thought patterns and beliefs for the majority of my life I decided to follow in the foot steps of what my mentor Dr. Demartini taught me.
He taught me that emotions will always come in pairs (negative & positive feelings), meaning that fear will always be partnered with a positive outcome.
He went on to explain that if you mentally prepare yourself for both positive and negatives outcomes…..fear will dissolve.
If you would like further help to hit your 6 figures in Real Estate, join our 6 Figure Agent Webinar here- http://bit.ly/2xH6RIB
- LIVE SALES COACHING SESSION- CLOSING STRATEGIES
- The One Objection Everyone Fails To Handle
- How To Sell At Networking Events
- How To Make A Cold Call
- Why You May Need An Extra Stage In Your Sales Process?
- How To Be A Natural At Sales?
- 3 Must Haves To Be Your Own Boss
- 2 Step Call
- I Need To Think About It… You Say
- After Trying Various Scripts, Andy Made 4 High Ticket Clients In 1 Week Using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- How Ex-Uber Driver Vishan Made 7 High Ticket Sales Using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- How To Handle Sales Objections
- 5 Steps To Make $10K Per Month Even If You’re Just Starting Out
- After 2 Months With No Sales, Phoebe Used “Shadow Based Persuasion” To Make $10k In A Month
- Struggling To Get Clients? [Read This]