Why You’re Not Following Up On Your Goals?
If you’re currently in the position where you have been falling behind your goals due to a lack of motivation, structure or courage, I just want to let you know it’s not your fault. If you are now scared to even set goals because you’re afraid that you’ll continually let yourself down, I just want to let you know there is a way to beat it.
Far too many “experts” have been encouraging you to set goals that aren’t yours. What I mean, saying that ‘bigger’ or ‘more’ is better and putting down goals that are apparently “too small” or “lacking ambition”.
The number 1 reason you are not following up on your goals is that you have injected somebody’s else’s values into your life and therefore idolized their definition of “success”. The reality is everybody’s definition of success is going to be different based on how their values are structured.
Watch the video below where I break down key tips to know whether you are setting goals that are yours or somebody else’s.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready here are a few ways that you can work with me and my team
Download “The Objection Advantage™” System To Help You Close Sales At 75% And Above! == Download Here
Join our Shadow Based Persuasion Group to receive daily training videos and tips from myself and coaches just like you ==> Join Here
Work with me and my team privately on growing your coaching business, click here to get in touch and we’ll send you the details.
- How To Avoid Poor Sales Performance?
- How To Sell At Networking Events
- How To Make A Cold Call
- Should you get a 1 on 1 coach?
- 5 Steps To Make $10K Per Month Even If You’re Just Starting Out
- What is the fear of sales?
- How To Increase Motivation?
- 2 Step Call
- WHY YOU’RE NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE?
- How To Land Your Dream Job
- How To Be Confident Communicating To Intimidating Prospects
- How Vivi signed 20 clients in 2 weeks after using “Shadow Based Persuasion”
- After 2 Months With No Sales, Phoebe Used “Shadow Based Persuasion” To Make $10k In A Month
- LIVE SALES COACHING SESSION- CLOSING STRATEGIES
- The One Objection Everyone Fails To Handle